Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Life in Vancouver


I arrived in Vancouver already more than 2 month. In this two month, I meet many new people, and I know many new things. First, I want talk about my friends. When I arrived Canada, I arrived Victoria, I lived there one week, I feel very lonely, I think life in Victoria is very boring, because I don't have friends in there, and that is the first time I stay at other country. After one week, I came to Victoria, there are some friends come from some city with me. I arrived Vancouver because, they help me many things. They found school and homestay for me. They also told me how can I live in Vancouver. I think Vancouver is a very good city. One day, after raining, I went to Stanley Park, I saw rainbow and downtown from the monutain, I found Vancouver is a very beautiful city. I think Vancouver has the best environment, because there are many trees. Everyday, I can find new thing about Vancouver. At last, I am lucky, I also have very good homestay. They are very kind and they often cook Chinese food to me.

2 comments:

  1. Oh,I am the safa, so you think the school is good?
    You are so kind, guy,good luck~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vancouver is a beautiful city. I'm agree with you, no friend is a very bad thing. Rainbow? You are lucky. I just saw it in my childhood...:)

    ReplyDelete