Sunday, July 26, 2009

Compare and Contrast Baotou and Vancouver


Baotou and Vancouver are two different cities in two different countries. I think, there are some similars and differences between those two cities. Baotou is my hometown city, it is in InnerMongolia, China. Vancouver is a city where I lived now. Baotou is the biggest city in InnerMongolia. Vancouver is the biggest in British Columbia. Baotou is a city has very good environment. Although Baotou is a West North city, but there are many trees in Baotou. In Baotou, there are many parks and man-made lakes. Vancouver is the city has the best environment, there many tress and parks in Vancouver. For example, Stanley Park. Baotou is my hometown, I love it. Vancouver is a very good city, I like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment